Saturday, June 1, 2013

Power Prayer to Open Your Life to Change


Powerful Power Prayer:

I chant to realize and see the basic life tendencies that don't serve me and are holding me back. 

I chant to see them and root them forever out of my life. 

I chant to release my resistance to change!

I chant to make every action, thought, prayer and feeling a positive cause for my own happiness and for kosen-rufu. I envision a world of happiness for all beings. 

I chant for the wisdom to know what action to take, and then to take it decisively. 

I chant for my life to unfold like the brilliant Lotus it is, and for every day to brim with happiness and hope-full-ness, magic and fulfillment. Every day I chant to make a positive impact in my own life and the lives of those around me. 

I begin my day chanting in gratitude for my health, my protection, my mentor - Daisaku Ikeda, and for having the ichinen to continue to chant. 

Today I also focus my prayer on_____________________________________(you fill in the blank) I am determined to accomplish __________________ to show actual proof of this practice in my life, and to lead others to the law of chanting Nam-myoho-renge-kyo through my sparkling example of happiness. 

I will defeat every negative function that attempts to hold me back NOW! 


Daisaku Ikeda states in Faith in Action (page 87):

"Buddhism means putting the teachings into practice. Practice equals faith. With a practice of sincere prayer and action, our desires cannot possible fail to be fulfilled. When you continue to apply yourselves to your Buddhist practice towards kosen-rufu. solidifying and gaining mastery in faith, all your prayers will definitely be answered."

No comments:

Post a Comment