Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BASKETBALL and an escaped cat...and chanting to trust my life!

Well life sure has its ups and downs. Even though the door blew open and my gorgeous himalayan cat (Myoho) got out, I am trying to focus on the great things...and chanting for the beautiful beast!
I have the door open and the wind blowing as I'm writing this...

And at 3:30 Ben and I head out to the Illinois/UNC game in Champaign! I got new tires this morning and while I was gone the door blew open and the cat got out. I hope he's having a grand adventure...and I hope he returns.
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.

Lately I am chanting to trust the power of my life...to not overthink everything I do...and to have faith that what I am chanting about will happen. I am chanting to trust the power of my prayer...and to stop thinking that one mistake is going to blow everything. I am chanting to relax in peace of mind! I deserve all the good that I know is coming to me...I am chanting to quiet all the noise in my brain!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment