Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sooo Thankful

I can feel it in my life...major negative karma is changing.
I will keep you posted.
Let's just say for the moment that I am feeling thankful, so thankful.
I feel stronger, less sad...stronger and stronger every day.
I feel as if a great weight has lifted, and there are blue skies on the horizon.
I KNOW my karma is changing...it has to change...all around me I am seeing the results of my introducing people to the Gohonzon, and helping them learn to practice. Julia sent me a picture of herself and the light in her eyes, and energy in her face was so ALIVE. She said, in a way, that before she began chanting she had been feeling her life force just sapping away due to an incident that happened in 2003. Now that she is chanting she has gotten so much more healthy and happy...you can see it in her face and feel it in her life! She's also experiencing a real growth in her musical talents...who knows what else will come along.

I love to introduce my people to chanting. It is truly the most rewarding thing. And the fact that when I do it, my life gets more strong and happy...and I draw more benefits in....well, that's just icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment