Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Most Exciting News

I just don't think there is anything more exciting than having a really deep impact in someone's life. For me, that is the crux of life...the reason I chose to be born at this time...the juice that makes life worth living.

You should just see what is happening in the lives of my friends from California who are about to receive the Gohonzon...and the thing is...the beautiful thing is...I shakubukued them with my life...and THAT is the anwer to my prayers.

I've known Julia for 12 years, ever since a friend fell deeply in love with her when we were all living together in San Francisco. We always had friends living with us there...it was truly a gift for ourselves and our kids. We gave our kids "chosen" family!

Once we met Julia, we could see why he had fallen so deeply for her...she is a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. It took him many moons to win her over, and when they got married it was in a grove on the side of Mt. Tamalpais...and the four of us flew back to San Francisco for the wedding. It was an unforgettable experience...watching Julia walk barefoot down to us through the knee high grasses...hearing all the blessings each person bestowed upon them as part of the ceremony...watching my little boys play catch while we drank Champagne and basked in the glow of their love...

Then over the course of life, Julia had some setbacks and got ill...she got Lyme disease and a deep sadness from some events she went through.

When Paul turned 50 I flew Cliff and Julia here to surprise Paul...and we had a great time...only I was so heavy and so sad. Julia believed in me. She believed I could win over my heavy body and become healthy and happy. She turned me on to Goji juice...and I redetermined...and redetermined to achieve victory. I would not give up. She and I would talk frequently about life and affairs of the heart. As you know...I've lost the weight!

When Paul and Ben and I drove to Port Clinton, Ohio to see Julia and Cliff this summer, Julia was in no mood to talk about religion. She had spent a week with Cliff's wonderful...evangelical ...Mennonite family...so I said nothing about chanting, and my life itself did the talking.

She was floored by how I looked...but not just how I looked...she is intuitive and spiritual and she could FEEL the strength of my life. She saw how Paul and I, even though we are divorcing, we are enjoying each other's company and raising our wonderful and happy Buddha boy! She has known Ben since before he was born and she and Cliff and Ben jammed on guitar and talked and laughed together. One afternoon in the park she said "Let's Chant". And Ben and I just started chanting outdoors with her...and she has not stopped since!!!

She and I talk every day...you should hear her! The power of life...the excitement of reclaiming her health, her vitality, her energy...it's palpable!!! She KNOWS she has tapped into the source of the UNIVERSE within her...she's chanting every day, twice a day and preparing to receive her Gohonzon. Every time I talk to her I get a surge of "Anything is possible! ANYTHING!" and we give each other energy. I know I am in the process of making my dreams come true. And I'm sharing this process with the people I love and watching their lives blossom too! Truly...what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment