Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Season~and BASKETBALL!

Wow...it really is winter here. All the leaves are gone, and the sky looks like snow. I hope the snow holds off until at least Wednesday because tomorrow is a big day! The coach at Illinois is working on recruiting Ben...and gave him tickets to the UNC/Illinois game tomorrow and GUESS WHO is going? That's right! Ben and Aaron and I will be there! Woohoo!
I LOVE live basketball. When I was in High School at Oak Park High my entire family went to every basketball game, at home and away. My junior year we played at the University of Illinois and came in third in the state. What a golden memory!
Ben's hearing from a lot of coaches. He is going to have many choices when it comes to college. Of course, as his Mom, I just want him to be happy!
Aaron was just home for Thanksgiving break and we chanted together often...the three of us. There is nothing like it. NOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment