Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Happiness Blossoms from Within


Chanting Nam-myoho-rnege-kyo absolutely produces results.
My life feels like these flowers...blossoming rainbows everywhere.  

When you chant you are saying the name of the law of cause and effect. You are speaking the name of the rhythm of the universe. It is a law. It is impartial. It has to work in your life. Sometimes it seems that you don't get what you're chanting for right away, I know this is true. And it can be easy to get discouraged and think "This isn't working, why am I still doing it? I think I'll just stop chanting for awhile and see what happens." 

But I want to tell you that if you persist, if you deepen your determination, if you continue to study the Gosho, encourage others, go to SGI meetings and tell others about this practice you will gain a happiness you've never experienced before. You will gain unshakable strength. As President Ikeda says "Strength is happiness." 

A Power Prayer for today:

I am determined to strengthen my life from within. 
I am determined to be strong in the face of any trial or wind.
I strengthen my life force and feel the power within my life. 
I bring forth all the amazing, accessible power that is my birthright. 
I AM Nam Myoho Renge Kyo and every day I feel stronger and stronger and more aware of the deep power within my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment