Thursday, April 25, 2013

Make Your Power Prayer Today (And a request for your Power Prayer Submission).


How do you make your own Power Prayer or Determination? 

It starts with your desire. When you think about your desire can you broaden it to be more encompassing? Can you include a vision in which the fulfillment of your prayer moves others to fulfill their own? 

Most of my best determinations and Power Prayers come when I am in front of the Gohonzon chanting. That's why I always have pen and paper handy.

What's the difference between a goal and a determination?

Goals are usually short and set in time. "I will lose 20 pounds by my birthday." Sound familiar? "I will get straight "A"s this year. Get the idea?

A Power Prayer is more encompassing. 

Here are a few examples of mine.

Power Prayer for a Healthy Body:

"I vow to create VICTORY in every aspect of my life! 


For my Body: I am determined to be healthier, happier, and more fit than I have ever been. I'm determined to find the right practitioners and who will guide me in my path to vibrant health! I feel better and better every single day! I am determined to know which food choices contribute to my overall good health, and to use this knowledge to the best of my ability! As I get healthier and healthier I inspire others more and more through my presence, my determination, and my radiance. My health is a positive cause for me to do my best work. 

I have a vow for my love life too: 

"I VOW to create Victory in every aspect of my life! I will have the kind of love relationship that brings us both absolute joy! It will grow every day and we will spend our time together delighting in each other's happiness and having fun exploring this wonderful world! Both of us have passion and drive and we appreciate each other in ways I have never experienced in a relationship. Our love and appreciation will grow and deepen through the years. Our relationship will be an inspiration for others to have hope that love is real and true and possible. People will see us and say "I really want to chant now!" 

I have Power Prayers and determinations for many areas of my life. I believe this is integral for creating the life of my dreams and being happier than I ever thought possible. And all of this is possible for you. That's the purpose of this blog.

You can make a strong Power Prayer for every area of your life. And while you are chanting, you focus on expressing these prayers.

It's the right time to move your life. It's the right time to dig deep. 

Please share your Power Prayers with me, and share your successes. 

I am actively gathering material for the book Julia and I are writing for you and everyone you wish to inspire. We are close to publication. Have some of my posts inspired you? Would you like to be included? Have you written and chanted a Power Prayer that has made a difference in your life? Would you live to have YOUR story told? 
I will publish in your name or anonymously if you wish. We are getting close. Email me at chantforhappiness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment