Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Powerful Power Prayers!


Our thoughts while chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo are very important.

We can aim our thoughts like a laser towards what is really important, and we can use them to raise our life condition and strengthen the core of our lives - which in turn makes us stronger and more capable of achieving our goals and being truly happy from the inside of your lives - regardless of day-to-day circumstances. 

We can't always control everything that goes on in our lives. This is a fact of life. There are some things we experience that we wish we could just NOT experience. But at the heart of our lives we can have a powerful power prayer. 

Here are some examples of POWER PRAYERS:

LIFE! Right here, right now I am raising my life condition and strengthening my life so that NO MATTER WHAT I will be able to greet each day with appreciation, and have a high enough life condition to overcome anything!

LIFE! I am determined to expand my capacity in every way. Today I expand my capacity for JOY! I expand my capacity for APPRECIATION! I expand my capacity to appreciate each moment as it comes, and to express appreciation as much as I can possibly can all day. I expand my capacity for powerful determination and concentrated thought. I expand my capacity for brain power! I expand my capacity to HELP OTHERS! 

LIFE! I WILL WIN in every aspect of my life! Job, love life, wealth creation, friendships and ability to lead and help others. I MUST be an example that this practice works. I chant to change the inside of my life so that all the things I truly desire can come to me as a reflection of the inner changes I have made through my chanting and strong determination!

LIFE! I chant specifically to achieve this outcome ______________________. (Fill in the blank)
Or something better! I am determined to make these internal changes to activate these results!


Chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo with passion and determination activates the law within your life. Remember that you are aligning with the mystic law, and not asking anyone or anything for favors. 

Chant POWERFUL DAIMOKU. 

Let me hear from you. My email is chantforhappiness@gmail.com
Also you can Like us on facebook at Chant for Happiness 
and easily share posts. Also remember the translation button on the top right allows you to translate this blog into any language. 

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing blog! I'll waist no time to share it, specially with my shakabukus.
    Thank you Jamie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. We are aligning with the law, I have to keep reminding myself , thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such well worded powerful prayers...

    ReplyDelete