Tuesday, July 2, 2013

PowerPrayer for Absolute Happiness


What is Absolute Happiness? 

Daisaku Ikeda states in Faith in Action, page 37:

"There is a saying, "A small heart gets used to misery and becomes docile, while a great heart towers above misfortune." True happiness is not the absence of suffering, you cannot have day after day of clear skies. Ture happiness lies in building a self that stands dignified and indomitable like a great palace on all days, even when it is raining, snowing or stormy. "

The following is an excerpt from the book we're almost finished writing: 

The BuddhaZone
PowerPrayers for Chanting for your Absolute Happiness.

PowerPrayer for Absolute Happiness

You have arrived! Go ahead, chant your way to absolute happiness. We've done it. We've proven the power of this prayer. Now it's your turn. If we can do it, you can do it.

Core Strengthening PowerPrayer

I am determined to experience my brilliant Buddha-self. 
I am determined to raise my life condition. 
I am determined to develop a strong— strong 
core of life 
so that NOTHING will bring me to this state of unhappiness ever again. 
I am determined to strengthen my life from deep within and to radiate happiness wherever I go. 
I don't CARE if unhappiness keeps rearing its ugly head along the way. 
I WILL WIN and I will defeat it forever. 
I will defeat you, unhappiness.
I am determined to become happy so I can inspire others to become happy. If I can become happy, anyone can become happy.
I now embrace absolute happiness as my mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment