Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You are Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Hello! Yes, that's me. Good morning!

I've been thinking of the Gosho "On Attaining Buddhahood in This Lifetime. "It's one of my favorites. It was the first Gosho I ever read, one I memorized during a difficult period years ago, and the one I read to my babies when they were in the womb.

"If you wish to free yourself from the sufferings of birth and death you have endured through eternity and attain supreme enlightenment in this lifetime, you must first awaken to the mystic truth which has always been within your life. This truth is Myoho Renge Kyo. Chanting Myoho Renge Kyo will enable you to grasp that mystic truth within."

Remember, YOU ARE THE MYSTIC TRUTH ALREADY! There is nothing you need to do to become the mystic truth except REALIZE IT! Chant Nam Myoho Renge Kyo with the deep conviction that you are Nam Myoho Renge Kyo! Tap into that vital essence that exists within your life! There are times I've chanted "I'm Myoho Renge Kyo!"briefly,  just to remind myself. Feel the energy of the mystic law coursing through your body and chant as hard and as long as you can! Tap into the source of your life and TELL IT what you want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment